How To Hide/Disable “Last Seen Time” on WhatsApp
When you are using WhatsApp, Not Last Seen app automatically deactivates your Wifi connection and when you leave the WhatsApp screen, it automatically enables Wifi, it’s accurate and doesn’t keep you waiting.
- First, you need to download and install the Last Not Seen app directly from their website at this link as the app is not available with Google Play Store.
- Open the app and you’ll see three options. Select Block Last Seen option.
- Now check your WhatsApp and you will notice that your Wifi connection is automatically turned off.
- Once you close WhatsApp, it will enable Wifi network of your cellphone.
Remember when you hide your Las Seen Timestamp from others, you will not be able to see theirs either.
- Disable your cellphone’s Wifi or data connection.
- Open WhatsApp. Read and send messages.
iPhone users who wish to change the Last Seen settings can follow these simple steps.
Go to Settings>Chat settings>Advanced. There you will see an option Last Seen Timestamp, turn off the option.
Once you modify the Last Seen Timestamp on WhatsApp for iPhones, it will not let you make any further changes for the next 24 hours. On the other hand, there are no such restrictions for Android devices. You can modify the settings as many times as you wish on the same day.